Which companies made the TOP 10 OIL & GAS COMPANIES IN 2020 (by revenue)?
Which oil and gas company is the only one to be both in the Top 10 for revenue (2020) and headquartered in a member country of OPEC?
Here is your ANSWER
TOP 10 OIL AND GAS COMPANIES IN 2020 BY REVENUE
1. China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation – $424bn
2. China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) – $396bn
3. PetroChina – $360bn
4. Royal Dutch Shell – $345bn
5. Saudi Arabian Oil – $330bn
6. BP (British Petroleum) – $278bn
7. Exxon Mobil – $265bn Headquartered in the United States
8. Total – $200bn Headquartered in France
9. Chevron Corporation – $146.5bn Headquartered in the United States
10. Rosneft Oil Corporation – $140bn Headquartered in Russia
OPEC MEMBERSHIP 2020-2021
United Arab Emirates
1 Offshore Technology. Top ten oil and gas companies in 2020. 30 Oct 2020 (Last Updated June 11th, 2021 13:54).