In the current political and economic climate it is important for a vessel and equipment to meet the requirements of new and preceding legislation. By working closely with our clients to inspect and test equipment, identifying items that need to be repair, or establishing a maintenance program (to make sure the client is in compliance with regulatory bodies), reducing downtime and risk due to equipment failure, improve profitability, and improve our client’s customer satisfaction. Offshore Inspection Group (OIG) provides the following services to the offshore industry:
Drilling and Offshore Services
OIG offers the following services to deepwater drilling contractors and oil companies:
- Audit Services – Corporate & Statutory Compliance
- DP Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Failure Mode Effects & Critical Analysis (FMECA), Annual Trials, and proving trials on new build drilling rigs
- DP Annual Trials on operational DP offshore oil drilling rigs and support vessels
- Notice to Lessee (NTL) Inspections
- Drilling Equipment Inspections
- Vessel & Equipment Inspection, Condition Reporting & Testing
- Equipment Troubleshooting
- Well Control Equipment Inspection
- In-depth Marine & Safety Surveys
- Project Management
- Rig & Equipment Valuation
- AFE Surveys
- Equipment Specific Training
Commissioning and Project Management Services
OIG also provides commissioning and project management services ranging from BOP refurbishment to offshore rig conversions, upgrades, and new builds. Our commissioning and project management services are tailored to the client’s needs.OIG conducts unbiased independent third party inspection and audit surveys on offshore oil drilling installations.
Our audits are based on highly developed criteria established by ABS, API, ASME, BOEMRE, BV, DNV, HSE, IMO MODU code, Lloyds, NACE, Original Equipment Manufacturer requirements, SOLAS and USCG.
OIG develops International Safety Management (ISM), International Ship & Port Security (ISPS), International Safety & Risk Management (ISRM) procedure manuals (available in electronic & paper format), using Integrated Documentation System (IDS) enabling the incorporation of drawings, manuals, and 3D renderings of a vessel. Our Technical Writers are qualified Technical Authors and industry experienced, delivering high quality technical content. We also offer our standardized and highly developed Planned Maintenance Systems procedures that allow your offshore oil drilling vessel to get your PMS up and running quickly on your chosen system.